Among many other “clues” as to why this is fake, here are a few-
-Why does the guy knock on the door? Either someone is in there or they aren’t. He would know, right? From the git-go this is ridiculous.
- You slide the tray to the left without exiting the room. The unnecessary pageantry of walking around the corner with the tray at chest level is not normal behavior.
- He looks at the shut door and immediately thinks this means he is locked out, instead of discovering he was locked out by trying to use the door handle. So anyone that knows the closed door means he’s locked out would not walk around the corner and allow the door to close.
- Who pieced this video together? The Hotel? Bullshit. They would be sued.
- Why wouldn’t the guy knock on a few doors and ask for a towel? Why parade to the lobby?
- Just ask the guys walking by to call the desk or send someone up.
- He never even offers an explanation or apology to the woman in the elevator. Instead, he acts guilty and strange.