The rotten apple doesn’t fall far from the tree. Patrick Moran, son of corruptocrat Rep. Jim Moran (D-Va.), last made headlines when investigative journalist James O’Keefe caught him on tape in a voter fraud/forgery scam. He’s in the news again today…for his guilty plea on assault charges involving his girlfriend.
Left-wing Washington City Paper has the scoop:
Moran and his girlfriend were fighting outside 14th St. bar The Getaway around 1:23 a.m. on Dec. 1, according to a police report, over Moran talking to another woman at the bar. Suddenly, Moran allegedly slammed his girlfriend’s head into the bar’s metal trash can cage.
After the attack, police described Moran’s girlfriend as “bleeding heavily from her nose and also observed that her nose and right eye were extremely swollen.” One of the ambulance technicians who transported her to Howard University Hospital told police that Moran appeared to have broken her nose and given her a skull fracture under her right eye.
He got a slap on the wrist: Probation.
Papa must be proud.
More from Jeff Quinton.
- Moran accuses eight-year-old boy of attempted carjacking
- Moran blames the Iraq War on Jews
- Moran says Israeli PM wants to “kill at will”
- Moran calls the GOP the “Taliban ticket”
- “I’m going to earmark the s*** out of it.”
- Jim Moran, walking financial disaster
- Moran goes “ballistic” at a Catholic church