Home - by IOTW Reports - November 11, 2012 - 01:11 America/New_York - 28 Comments
November 11th, 2012
This probably explains why my son is not answering his cell phone this Saturday night.
Semper Fidelis every day. Thanks for keeping us American.
For their birthday don’t the Marines deserve a POTUS that’s not a POS ??
They never should have let the women in.
Women in combat, stupid.
Women commanding Paris Island, stupid.
The world’s gone to shit.
How do they get motivated to charge a beach under this POTASS?
I agree with the women in combat part, but women are capable of command decisions. True, women tend to let emotions guide their decisions a little more than men but they can be trained to control them. Men naturally control their emotions for the most part. Nothing says a women can’t learn from us.
I personally know a few mama grizzlies I’d be prousd to have in that position.
Want hope? Want change? –
Dump Boehner and install Rep. Peter King as GOP Speaker for the new 2013 Congress.
God bless these patriots.
You have to wonder though, when futilty of the administration will degrade our best and brightest.
I’ve heard from reliable sources that this incompetent current administration’s “Rules Of Engagement” for our military are so screwed-up and impractical that those crazy rules have been getting a lot of Army soldiers and Marines killed, yet another example of an administration that is so screwed-up that I would like to strangle the fools who put them into office.
Four more years of this insanity?
We survived Woodrow Wilson, FDR and Jimmy Carter, But I don’t think that we are going to survive Obama/Biden. They and the fools who elected them will destroy this country intentionally, preumably to then rebuild it as a Communist State. Will you let them?
I Luv Bacon
Happy Birthday United States Marine Corps.
No better friend,
No worse enemy.
So sorry your c-i-c, the butcher of benghazi,
has another 4 years to slaughter you halal style.
With respect to the Marines (my son is one): Why is it always about the Marines? You always hear about the marine corps birthday, but you NEVER hear people wishing The U.S Army a happy birthday (they turned 237 on 14 June) or any other service for that matter. Aren’t their sacrifices just as honorable?
Happy Birthday Marine Corps:
Here’s my Birthday Roast just for you..
237 years and they’re still looking for a few good Men?? -good grief-
Don’t you think it’s about time for them to become their own entity?..and drop the part about being a component of the Department of the U.S.Navy?
They’ve earned it!
Even the Coast Guard laughs about it!!
The defination of Marine:
Men Armed Riding In Navy’s Equipment.
Well, Happy Birthday – Jar-Heads!!
A former “Squid”
Chesty Puller’s ghost is gonna kick yer ass, Ricky.
Happy Birthday Marines
From a former P.P.C.L.I. grunt (Princess Patricia Canadian Light Infantry)
To my brother and sister Marines, Happy Birthday!
237 years of ass-kickery!
Happy Belated Birthday to all of Uncle Sam’s Misguided Children!!! No better friends, no more frightening foes!!!!
All the best from this former 11B10!
Happy Birthday Chesty where ever you are.
Happy Birthday, USMC. As a former Army one term, Arabic language and psychopathology studying, Islamophobic, Remfopogic puke, let me just say
For the civvies
Remfopogic — Tending to combine the best qualities of the REMF (Rear Echelon Mother F#cker) and the POG (Person Other than Grunt)
Semper Fi Marines. This may be your last Birthday as we knew you. You are about to get more than a haircut from Comrade in Chief. God help America without you.
Happy Birthday boys and hmm.., girls.
Semper Fi to all my fellow Marines – and keeping with Veterans Day, a special thanks to all my brothers!
@Lennie- a lot of REMFs and POGs do some very important work, including your specialties. On this Veteran’s day thank you for your service.
You old 237 year old guys are really hot!
You only turn 237 once, Claudia!
To my fellow Marines, thank God you’re there. Missed you all last night at the barbeque.
to all those jealous of our Corps, our Fame & our accomplishments…eat your liver
Lima Echo Cpl of Marines class of 64
Happy belated Birthday!
Marine Corps Rules:
1. Be courteous to everyone, friendly to no one.
2. Decide to be aggressive enough, quickly enough.
3. Have a plan.
4. Have a back-up plan, because the first one probably won’t work.
5. Be polite. Be professional. But, have a plan to kill everyone you meet.
6. Do not attend a gunfight with a handgun whose caliber does not start with a ’4.’
7. Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice. Ammo is cheap. Life is expensive.
8. Move away from your attacker. Distance is your friend. (Lateral & diagonal preferred.)
9. Use cover or concealment as much as possible.
10. Flank your adversary when possible. Protect yours.
11. Always cheat; always win. The only unfair fight is the one you lose.
12. In ten years nobody will remember the details of caliber, stance, or tactics. They will only remember who lived.
13. If you are not shooting, you should be communicating your intention to shoot.
Navy SEAL’s Rules:
1. Look very cool in sunglasses.
2. Kill every living thing within view.
3. Adjust Speedo.
4. Check hair in mirror.
US Army Rangers Rules:
1. Walk in 50 miles wearing 75 pound rucksack while starving.
2. Locate individuals requiring killing.
3. Request permission via radio from ‘Higher’ to perform killing.
4. Curse bitterly when mission is aborted.
5. Walk out 50 miles wearing a 75 pound rucksack while starving.
US Army Rules:
1. Curse bitterly when receiving operational order.
2. Make sure there is extra ammo and extra coffee.
3. Curse bitterly.
4. Curse bitterly.
5. Do not listen to 2nd LTs; it can get you killed.
6. Curse bitterly.
US Air Force Rules:
1. Have a cocktail.
2. Adjust temperature on air-conditioner.
3. See what’s on HBO.
4. Ask ‘What is a gunfight?’
5. Request more funding from Congress with a ‘killer’ Power Point presentation.
6. Wine & dine ”key’ Congressmen, invite DOD & defense industry executives.
7. Receive funding, set up new command and assemble assets.
8. Declare the assets ‘strategic’ and never deploy them operationally.
9. Hurry to make 13:45 tee-time.
10. Make sure the base is as far as possible from the conflict but close enough to have tax exemption.
US Navy Rules:
1. Go to Sea.
2. Drink Coffee.
3. Deploy Marines
Snail Mail- BigFurHat / PO BOX 150 Southfields, NY 10975-0150
Want an Avatar? Find out how here.
--SUBSCRIBE by Email FREE