Reward increased in case of two Fort Worth dogs who died after neighbor threatened to ‘spill some anti-freeze’
According to a police report, a neighbor had posted threats on Facebook, one of which referred to the boxers’ incessant barking and said, “I am going to accidentally spill some anti-freeze over their fence.”
The dogs, named Nala and Bruno, were rushed to the Animal Emergency Hospital of North Texas Aug. 23 after showing signs of poisoning. A necropsy revealed they had ingested chicken bones and anti-freeze, according to a police report.
The owner said another dog she owned, a blue heeler/shepherd mix, was killed by anti-freeze poisoning, after the same neighbor complained about its barking.
I cannot stand incessant barking. I’ve had incessant barkers near me. When I heard them I fantasized about killing the owners, not the dogs.