12. The magical black man has failed and no amount of angry screaming and yelling from his surrogates can recapture the euphoria of “Hope and Change”.
11. Democrats’ lies about the auto industry “thriving”, the economy “on the rebound”, and Romney-Ryan (which Democrats say like the two of them are married and they have one hyphenated last name now) eviscerating Medicare are blatant, amateur, and frankly very sad.
10. Democrats realize they are losing this election and it showed in both the faces of the people in the seats and the caliber of people who attended the Convention in general.
9. Even big-name acts giving a free concert last night couldn’t draw people to the Democrats’ toxic abortion-celebration and wishcasting festival.
8. Too much talk of “enemies”, “fighting”, “rising up”, and other violent imagery and too obvious of an attempt to create a bizarrely dystopian predication of “the other side” putting black people in chains, reducing women to chattel, and exterminating gays.
7. It was shameful parading Gabby Giffords around like a prop when the former Congresswoman clearly didn’t have enough mentally faculty to be there of her own volition.
6. John Kerry can’t be a real person. He’s too strange, dour, and pompous to not be a Kroft puppet parody of a politician.