» Author Archive
Conundrum – written by Unknown
Free people are not equal. Equal people are not free.
A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.
The definition of the word “Conundrum” is: something that is puzzling or confusing.
Here are six Conundrums of socialism in the United States of America:
1. America is capitalist and greedy – yet half of the population is subsidized.
2. Half of the population is subsidized – yet they think they are victims.
3. They think they are victims – yet their representatives run the government.
4. Their representatives run the government – yet the poor keep getting poorer.
5. The poor keep getting poorer – yet they have things that people in other countries only dream about.
6. They have things that people in other countries only dream about – yet they want America to be more like those other countries.
Think about it! And that, my friends, pretty much sums up the USA in the 21st Century.
These three, short sentences tell you a lot about the direction of our current government and cultural environment:
1. We are advised to NOT judge ALL Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics, but we are encouraged to judge ALL gun owners by the actions of a few lunatics.
Funny how that works. And here’s another one worth considering…
2. Seems we constantly hear about how Social Security is going to run out of money. But we never hear about welfare or food stamps running out of money? What’s interesting is the first group “worked for” their money, but the second didn’t.
Think about it…..and Last but not least,
3. Why are we cutting benefits for our veterans, no pay raises for our military and cutting our army to a level lower than before WWII, but we are not stopping the payments or benefits to illegal aliens.
Am I the only one missing something?
“Make the minimum wage $400,000 a year. All idiots should receive equal pay.”
Russian nuclear bombers were spotted flying near Alaska this week. The bombers were escorted by fighter jets, floating just outside of U.S. and Canadian airspace. This is the second such sighting since June, sparking the attention of American military jets.
I guess Geraldo hates America for dropping the bomb on Japan and winning the war!
How House Republicans should deal with Illegal Immigration
Why the convoluted problem? If I was in the House, I’d pick all the laws that Obama ignores/disregards and PASS THEM AGAIN with an added resolution – ENFORCE THE LAWS WE ALREADY HAVE!
IMMIGRATION PROBLEM SOLVED!!! Mr. Pinko
American Pravda – Associated Press writers Donna Cassata, David Espo, Alan Fram, Stephen Ohlemacher, Jim Kuhnhenn and Andrew Taylor contributed to this report. – By ERICA WERNER
UPDATE: Medical examiner spokeswoman Julie Bolcer said Friday that Eric Garner’s July 17 death has been ruled a homicide.
A big thank you to my friend Matt
Idea born here – thank you Dan Joseph for taking the baton.
I know we (Dan Joseph, James O’Keefe, Jesse Watters, Jason Mattera, Mark Dice, etc…) can up the ante. Variation on a theme exposing Liberal hypocrisy.
Do the same petition in Liberal elite neighborhoods – ideally, celebrities and politicians – the second petition would be to house them in an empty house in their neighborhood / on their street.
A jury has awarded former Minnesota Gov. Jesse Ventura $1.8 million in his lawsuit against the estate of “American Sniper” author Chris Kyle.
Mitt Romney 2014?
Americans are so down on President Obama at the moment that, if they could do the 2012 election all over again, they’d overwhelmingly back the former Massachusetts governor’s bid. That’s just one finding in a brutal CNN poll, released Sunday, which shows Romney topping Obama in a re-election rematch by a whopping nine-point margin, 53 percent to 44 percent. That’s an even larger spread than CNN found in November, when a survey had Romney winning a redo 49 percent to 45 percent.
Two years ago, Obama won re-election with about 51 percent of the vote.
Kelly said viewers often ask why former IRS official Lois Lerner’s missing emails can’t be retrieved from the NSA.
Hayden responded, “Pretty simple: NSA doesn’t target Americans despite all those urban legends out there.”
House Ways and Means Committee investigators recently learned that Lerner’s hard drive was “damaged but recoverable” by talking to IRS information-technology experts. This development came after the government refused to make them available, according to the committee.
Hayden went on to make this offer to Kelly: “I’ve seen the technicians at NSA take hard drives that terrorists think they have destroyed and actually pull an awful lot of data from them. So I’ll make you a deal, you go find those destroyed hard drives, we’ll see what we can do.”
NSFW – PROFANITY ALERT
Howard Stern “If you are anti-Israel, you’re anti-America.”
By MYFOX NEW YORK STAFF
Two American flags were replaced by mysterious white flags at the Brooklyn Bridge. July 22, 2014
Police responded to the Brooklyn Bridge on Tuesday for a major security breach at one of the most highly secured landmarks in New York City.
Two white flags — international symbols of surrender — fluttered from poles on the stone supports that hold cables above the bridge connecting Brooklyn and Manhattan.